Saturday 21 January 2012

Possible seizure last night

I possibly - no, probably - had a seizure of some kind last night. I'm not sure what happened, I'm a bit mixed up about it and it's taken me a couple of hours to work that out. Probably sounds a bit stupid but that's how it goes when you live on your own. There's no-one else around to say to you  that this or that happened, or even to ask you why you dozed off, if that's what happened.

I suspect that it was a complex partial seizure because there is no damage, no bruising, no aches or pains caused by falling over while in seizure. But last night doesn't exist to me. There is no memory from 5.00 or 6.00 pm onwards. I woke up this morning and there was no last night, none at all.

I've checked and I took my medication at some point last night so that's alright, I must have been switched on for long enough to get it done correctly.

What else? I don't have anything else about last night, it doesn't exist. Did I miss good or bad? If we were going to make love then:

God, you're good, hope you're coming round again tonight!!!

or

Sorry, I wasn't too well, hope you're coming round again tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment