Wednesday 18 April 2012

Another bloody disaster

Yesterday was a right bloody disaster. I had an appointment to see the alcohol nurse at the hospital in town and I was looking forward to seeing her. She's a nice lass and easy to talk to - but, big but - on the way to seeing her I went into seizure.

I'd had my breakfast at the Harbour Cafe, it's always a bit of a treat for me because I don't need to cook it - and then I was in the Gilbert Bain Hospital. That's tonic-clonic epilepsy for you!!!

How long I was there for, how I got there, I'm sorry, I have no knowledge. I just remember a smashing breakfast and then being in hospital with a few scratches, a bit of blood and some bruising to my face, oh, and a headache. I guess that I landed on it.

I had a chat to the doctor, who is arranging further meetings and I left at around three o'clock.

Straight to the bus station, on to the bus and home. What a wonderful day - when I could have done something constructive for a change.

The headache hasn't gone away yet which might indicate further seizures - or a broken nights sleep tonight, who knows ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment