Wednesday 11 April 2012

Last Friday it started

Aw, jings. I said to myself this morning, "I'll tidy up the lawn and mark it up so that I can see where to cut out for the new flowers." That'll be right, I got into the shower and at some point I had an epileptic seizure, keeled over and landed on my face. My neck and head are bloody sore and the new flowers can go and abuse themselves with a smile on their faces. I'm doing nothing useful today.

It's been a crap week to tell the truth. Last Friday I had to clean up the wall, the radiator and the fridge-freezer because I obviously had a cup of coffee in my hand when I went into seizure. I spent Saturday in bed because of it. I had a fit on Sunday, possibly in the morning, don't know anything more about it, other than the fact that I woke up for dinner at half past six at night, just before bedtime. Then today I had a fit in the shower. Because of that, both my neck and head hurt and my nose has had a good belt too.

Sod the garden, sod the dinner, I'll soon be in my bed - I can't get hurt there - I hope :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment