Thursday 29 March 2012

And it is only a possibility

This morning hasn't happened, it just never occurred. Thursday  morning today was cut off because it's cheaper to run the days like that. Charge the same for half the time. No complaints if you know nothing about it.

It takes hours sometimes to realise that there is time missing. You may never know why it's missing or where it's missing from, maybe all the when's about it. That's why I hate it - all it leads to is confusion. Just as well that I don't work at the moment because I doubt it would be possible to maintain a job with brain attacks like this.

And all that is left is the possibility that something passed by without shouting loudly enough.

And it is only a possibility - because I might be wrong.

It's probably the result of a complex partial seizure, I know that - but that's all that I can say about it because that's all I have, that's all the knowledge that I have regarding the missing bit.

It won't come back tomorrow - if tomorrow comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment