Thursday 22 March 2012

The angry epileptic

It's half past eleven in the morning and I feel crap. If this never gets published then I'm sure that you know why. These warnings have been on the go since I got up just after seven this morning, that's four hours of it so far.

They might last all day, They might go away in twenty minutes time or I may go into seizure - at any time. I hate this, I fucking well hate this because it controls my whole life. It makes me look a right idiot in public and is the reason that I neither live in my own home or work for a living.

Instead, I'm in a tiny little rented house, in the middle of a scheme, without the ability to purchase and I don't think that will change.

It is also unlikely that I will work again but I will never stop complaining.

After all, I'm a Scotsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment