Friday 9 March 2012

A week past Friday


A week past Friday, I was in the local shop buying some food and I went into seizure. I am told that I crashed to the floor and one of the girls went up the street to get the doctor. I’ll bet she was down to see me pretty quick, she’s a good one, she is!!!

There was no warning there. I often get something to tell me something will happen but not this time. A bit of warning and I stay home. I find that there is less trouble if I can have epileptic seizures at home, less trouble caused and fewer tears shed.

This time, everyone saw it happen. That’s ok, Shetland is a caring, loving place but I don’t  like to cause so much hassle.

I’ve been out a couple of times since but I’ve been careful not to go and have a fit in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment